Monday, September 22, 2008

10 Choices

10 Choices - A proven plan to change your life forever!

Choice #1: I Choose God's Love
Choice #2: I Choose God's Forgiveness
Choice #3: I Choose Jesus Christ as Lord
Choice #4: I Choose the Bible as God's Word
Choice #5: I Choose to Forgive
Choice #6: I Choose to Trust
Choice #7: I Choose to Love my Family First
Choice #8: I Choose to Be Authentic
Choice #9: I Choose to Serve
Choice #10: I Choose to Stand

The ten most important choices will also help you:
*Know your limits
*Set your priorities
*Reveal your character
*Establish a legacy
*Change your life forever

Get this book today!

You can use this link to order your copy today:
10 Choices - A proven plan to change your life forever. By James MacDonald

These are choices I have made in my life! I pray you consider them for yourself as well!

Keep pressing, Keep praying, Choose to draw closer to God and He will draw closer to you!

Deuteronomy 30:19
I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life.

No comments: