Thursday, May 29, 2008

Recommended Read


A must read for all Christians! Much prayer and revival is needed in the dead of the Church today! Preaching affects time; prayer affects eternity. Why no passion in the Church of today? We have to many unbelieving believers in the prodigal Church in a prodigal world! Wake up church, lets get to work. Keep pressing, keep praying!

I need to work harder on my prayer life! After this read I see that I lack so much, when I thought I had so much. I want more time with just me and God! May God forgive me in the little time I spend in prayer with Him. Overall a very encouraging book! If your looking for that fan into flame book, then this is it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, dear brother in Christ,
I can feel your heart beeting for Jesus, for the Gospel and for the unreached men. Yes, I'll pray for you. The way of holiness is not easy, but it's the only one we can go. Please, visit my blog. I hope you understand a little German, but the videos there you enjoy, and my photos too... (your email is not available on the blogsite)
Good bless you
Peter

Anonymous said...

I made a mistake typing my blog adress:
peter herzog on
http://lebendigeswasser.blogspot.com