Friday, October 3, 2008

Heading off to Straight Up Conference

I'm very excited about this years trip! It's going to be a grand time in the Word! Our flight leaves at 9am, going to hang in downtown Chicago for the evening and have some Chicago pizza! I'm looking most forward to a HBC service that we are going to attend Sunday at 11am. Th conference kicks off Sunday night at 5pm. I've been reflecting the last couple of days since last years conference. I can really see how the Lord has been working on and in my heart. I have truly grown so much. It's going to be awesome to hang with my mentor. I'm expecting some great things this weekend. Just a few to list....
  • a deeper hunger for God's Word
  • a heart that longs to communicate with God more often, more deeper in prayer
  • being a stronger spiritual leader for my family
  • more boldness in sharing the Gospel
  • just getting more fired up about Jesus Christ!

Keep pressing, keep praying & keep growing in the Lord!

I look forward to bringing back a good report!


1 comment:

Power Up Love said...

May God bless your journey and provide safe passage to and from. Great blogger profile by the way.