Monday, December 22, 2008

Walk in Wisdom

Nine principles for making wise decisions.

Spiritual Considerations : How will this decision affect my relationship with God?

1. Will this bring glory to God? 1 Corinthians 10:31

2. Is this a decision Jesus would make? 1 Peter 2:21

3. Will I be proud of this decision at the judgment seat of Christ? Romans 14:10

Relational Considerations : How will this decision affect my relationship with other people?

4. Would I want this done to me? Romans 13:8-10

5. Could this appear wrong even when it is really OK? 1 Thessalonians 5:22

6. Will this cause a brother or sister in Christ to struggle spiritually? Romans 14:13-21

Internal Considerations : How will this decision affect who I am and what I am becoming?

7. Will this bring me under the power of anything that might enslave me? 1 Corinthians 6:12

8. Can I do this with confidence that this is right? Romans 14:22-23

9. Am I breaking any previous commitments? James 5:12

Good stuff for the growing Christian! Enjoy and keep pressing!

Check out www.walkintheword.com 1.888.581.WORD for other cool tools to help you grow!



No comments: