Sunday, June 1, 2008

Early morning worship

This morning at 4am I wake up not able to go back to sleep. My heart anticipates about big church and what God will bring through it today. I find myself listening to worship songs, thanking God for all His rich mercies that He has showered me with. At the same time I reflect on the changes that God is doing within my heart. I long to be a patient and gentle hearted Christian. At times I would admit that I fail at loving and leading my family, but that is something I've been working on. It at times is hard to be the spiritual leader of my family, but that is what God demands from us Christian fathers. So when it comes to mind, please pray that God would continue to work in my heart. For me it is refreshing to see the change that is happening in my life. And that would be my prayer for dad's that read this, that you too would be equipped to lead your families. Keep pressing, keep praying, keep leading your life & family God's way!

Looking forward to Church! May the Holy Spirit be present in your walk today!

No comments: