Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Life is crazy...at times!

Sorry for the lack of blog posts. Last week had a good friends wedding and also my sons 2nd year Bday party! The highlight of the week was seeing Peyton get a huskies jersey from some good friends of ours. Inside I was crying, but in the end we all know the huskies are going down November 22nd.

Please continue to pray for us, we are going through some changes in life. The church that we have been visiting has been great, solid rock teachings. The music is not what we prefer, but not sure of the perfect church out there, maybe HBC.

I'm gearing up for the Straight Up Conference in October. Very excited to see how God will show up that week. Planning to fly in the day before the conference starts to check out a live HBC church service. James MacDonald is one of my favorite pastors, so getting under his teachings is always a good thing. The conference has a solid line up including James MacDonald, John MacArthur, C.J. Mahaney as well as Joe Stowell. I'm excited to travel down there with my mentor! I'm also planning a huge surprise for the wife the day after I get back. She is taking on alot with letting me go away for 4 nights, so it will be nice to take her out on the town for the night! Even have a family member taking little P for the night.

Keep praying, Keep pressing & Keep fixing our eyes on Jesus!

1 comment:

Ryan Hall said...

I am praying for you. Always use your mouth to bless others. It is an encouragement to all ears.

God bless you in your hunt for a good Bible teaching church.

Love you bro,
Ryan